Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Vanilla Honey Whipped Cream


I have the funniest husband ever.  He is always making me laugh with his random humor.  He often keeps others entertained with his ridiculousness in group emails, etc.  I am proud to announce that he has FINALLY started his own personal blog so you can share in his humor too!  I hope you enjoy him as much as I do!

Alex holding Tini in some funny way!

Brody came to small group last week.  He was showing me how he uses his inhaler since he has been sick.  Too cute!

Jackson needed some exercise so I kept him jumping over the bird bath.  He is so easily entertained, but requires a lot of entertaining.

Oh my yum!  I made this a few months ago for our small group and just forgot to take a picture.  What a great excuse to make it again!  This is a super quick and relatively healthy dessert to quench your sweet tooth.  I have a hard time just not sticking my finger in the bowl for a big huge scoop of whipped cream (okay I do that after I have served everyone)!  

BEFORE

With the good stuff!

AFTER!  I refrained from licking the bowl!

Vanilla Honey Whipped Cream
  • 1 cup whipping cream
  • 2 tbsp. honey
  • 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
Whip it up!  Serve over fresh berries or a dessert of your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment