Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Sausage Balls

We had our work Christmas Party Friday night at Benihana.  Here are a few pictures of my co-workers! I feel blessed to be able to work with friends.

Brian, Amanda, Kerri, and Jake

Brian and Latoya

Jonathan, Lauren, Me, and Alex

Okay back to cooking!

I promise after the holidays I will get some healthier recipes up!

I made these for our holiday party too!  They were gone before the night was over.  Huge hit!  I was nervous because this was my first time using the gluten free bisquick and had no idea how it would turn out.  Many people commented on how these were not as dry as most sausage balls they had tried before

I used the hot pork sausage because I like some spice.  Adjust according to your taste!



Sausage Balls
Source:  www.allrecipes.com
Serving: ~30

Ingredients:

1 pound ground pork sausage
2 cups biscuit baking mix
1 pound sharp cheddar cheese, shredded

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

In a large bowl, combine sausage, biscuit baking mix, and cheese (I use my hands to mix).  Form into bit size balls and place on baking sheets.

Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment